Master’s thesis: order of execution and protection of last graduation paper and requirements for the assessment
The master’s thesis is presented in a questionnaire that enables us to fully conclude, how the pupil has reflected and substantiated the conditions, conclusions and suggestions within the work, their novelty and significance. The pair of outcomes acquired such work should testify to your existence of the author’s main skills in medical work. Master’s work as a work that is scientific rather certain. First of all, it distinguishes off their scientific works so it carries out a function that is qualifying. In this respect, the key task of their author – to show the degree of their scientific qualifications plus the ability to independently conduct a clinical search and solve certain medical dilemmas. Master’s work fixes received information in the shape of text and illustrative material, when the student-magistrate arranges the accumulated clinical facts at https://essaywriters.us their own discernment and demonstrates the scientific value or practical importance of these or other provisions. Master’s work reflects both basic medical and special types of medical knowledge, the legitimacy of which will be substantiated in each case that is particular of use.
Stages of focus on writing a thesis
Your order of execution and security associated with master’s work is submitted within the scheme that is following
- Collection of the theme associated with the master’s work.
The theme regarding the master’s level in research should correspond to your direction of this direction that is professional towards the specialization.
- Concept of systematic guidance.
The clinical handling of the master’s work is performed, as a guideline, by leading experts for the profile graduating faculty for the faculty.
- Approval for the topic of this master’s work, medical guidance.
The subjects for the master’s thesis, chosen by the masters, and clinical leadership are talked about during the conference regarding the particular departments and authorized by your choice associated with the Academic Council associated with the University not later on than 5 months prior to the protection.
- Planning associated with the master’s work plan.
The plan of master’s work is made by the master on his own, coordinated with the scientific leader, approved at the meeting of the department on the basis of the task for the implementation of the master’s work and the calendar plan of work.
- Organization of composing work.
Throughout the educational 12 months, the student studies the systematic literature, practical materials.
Maybe Not later than four weeks ahead of the tasks are done, she actually is directed at the scientific manager in order to organize her reaction to the investigation, after which applies to a review.
- Discussion of master’s work, admission to protection.
The preliminary discussion associated with the master’s tasks are carried out during the meeting for the profile department or joint meetings of this divisions, taking into consideration the conclusions of this supervisor that is scientific reviewers, and is targeted at performing a master’s analysis of proposals and remarks, refinement of work for its security in the DEC, and obtaining a master’s amount of passage for protection, drafted in a protocol.
- Submission regarding the master’s strive to the protection.
The due date for submitting the master’s thesis is two weeks prior to the protection.
- Organization of security of master’s thesis.
To protect the master’s work, commissions are put up regarding the main regions of systematic research one of the most experienced staff associated with the teaching staff, in addition to with all the involvement of handling of branch offices consisting of the Chairman, the assistant, three people, and also the dean (deputy dean) of this faculty.
Evaluation of master’s thesis, fundamental requirements
When evaluating the qualification that is final proceed through the undeniable fact that the student should be in a position to:
- to formulate the point and tasks for the research;
- to attract a research plan up;
- to conduct a search that is bibliographic modern information technologies;
- to make use of modern ways of medical research, to modify existing people also to develop new techniques in line with the tasks of a particular research;
- to process the received data, to evaluate and synthesize them on the basis of well-known sources that are literary
- to get ready research outcomes in accordance with contemporary requirements in the shape of reports, abstracts, articles.